What is an Affiliate Program and How Does it Work? (Merchant ABCs Basics for Successful Affiliate Marketing Book 1)
What is an Affiliate Program and How Does it Operate? (Merchant ABCs Basics for Profitable Affiliate Marketing and advertising Book 1)
What is an Affiliate Program and How Does it Operate
Merchant ABCs is a podcast hosted by Deborah Carney and Vinny O’Hare of Team Loxly net marketing. In this episode they speak to merchants that are considering setting up an affiliate system and outline what merchants want to know prior to generating the leap into producing an affiliate plan. This is a transcript of a podcast, with the following teaching points and a checklist of assets at the finish of this brief, instructional book.
• Starting a plan – is launching an affiliate plan the correct decision?
• Understanding affiliates – what they are and how they can market your organization
• Optimizing your site – set up your web site to sell efficiently prior to launching a program
• Tracking remedies – in-house vs. network
• Commission payments – for affiliates and networks
• Program management – in-property vs. Outsourced System Manager (OPM)
• Program setup – Terms of Service, innovative and other concerns
• Purchase cycle – from hyperlinks to revenue to commission payment
Deborah and Vinny have been running affiliate packages for merchants for more than 7 many years and were successful affiliates ahead of that.