Q&A: How old was your baby when you starting using the shopping cart seat?
Question by Moonlight177: How old was your baby when you starting using the shopping cart seat?
My son will be 1 at the end of the month. My husband seems to think it is the right time for him to be able to sit in the shopping cart seat. I have still been keeping him in his car seat. It just didn’t even cross my mind to put him directly in the shopping cart yet (mostly because I hope he takes a nap while I shop! LOL) When did you start putting your little one in the cart?
Answer by kbk823
When they could sit up on their own, and got too heavy to drag around in the car seat- between 8 months and a year.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Govt exempts Commonwealth Games helium balloons from customs duty | Tax Guru
- Finding the Fully Functional Shopping Cart Software | Affiliate Free Website
- E-Commerce » The Best Php Shopping Cart Video.
- What is the right time to refinance? | Home Mortgage | Get to best home mortgage tips
- 10 Great Tips to Design a Usable Shopping Cart | Knowledge Base
- Are travelsystem car seats interchangable? | cars answers
- DesignDivine Project Blog » Blog Archive » GeoTol Shopping Cart Development
- US Customs Does Not Allow Conference Speakers?? – My Experience | My US Customs Saga
- The Right Time to Buy a Home May Not Be In A Down Market — Real Scottsdale Living
- Win Baby Gear | Win Baby Stuff | Win Baby Items | Okkatot Blog
- SHOPPING CART BASKETS
- Outdoors: Nighttime is right time for dock fishing — I Self Develop – Self development Center
- Cool Infant Car Seat Accessories
- Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors : $999 customs | Preview Test: ibladi.com
- Shopping Cart Project – Php – Freelance Jobs
- Customs Duty in Pakistan
- How To Select Baby Car Seats | Baby Car Seats – Car Seats Baby
- BMW M3 Coupe from True Bliss Customs | BMWCoop
- Portable Car
| Best GPS And More
- Baby Products | Bebeconfort Axiss car seat – Kiddicare